How do I connect to the UIndy VPN? (Mac OS X)
Downloading and Installing the VPN
- If you are on campus, type https://vpninside.uindy.edu in your browser; if you are off campus, type https://vpn.uindy.edu in your browser. The VPN login page should appear.
- Please log in with your UIndy username and password.
- A program will run and attempt to start the installation process based on your specific computer, however, if it fails, please click the link specified on the page that appears in the browser. Download the file and keep track of where it is downloaded to.
- Click Allow to give the auto installer access to run the installation process.
- When prompted, type your username and password. Click OK.
- When the process is complete, the following screen will appear. You may navigate away from this page at any time after you see this screen.
- Locate the Cisco AnyConnect icon in the taskbar in the upper right and click to view the status.
- Click Disconnect
- Click Connect
- Enter your UIndy username and password, this will remain saved for future use.
Using the VPN
- Locate the Cisco AnyConnect icon in the task bar in the upper right and click to view the status.
- Click Connect to connect to the VPN.
- Enter your UIndy username and password.
- Click Disconnect to disconnect from the VPN when you are ready to disconnect from the UIndy network.
Categories for this entry
You cannot comment on this entry