Downloading and the VPN
- If you are on campus, type https://vpninside.uindy.edu in your browser; if you are off campus, type https://vpn.uindy.edu in your browser. The VPN login page should appear.
- Please log in with your UIndy username and password.
A program will run and attempt to start the installation process based on your specific computer, however, if it fails, please click the link specified on the page that appears in the browser. Download the file and keep track of where it is downloaded to.
Install the software (Either by clicking on the install file or if the installation starts by itself.)
- Click Next.
- Click the button next to I accept the terms in the License Agreement.
- Click Next.
- Click Install.
- Click Finish.
- Click Accept.
- Click OK.
- Enter your UIndy username and password in the box that appears and click OK.
- The client will launch for the first time automatically. In the box that appears, please type in vpn.uindy.edu, if you are off campus or vpninside.uindy.edu, if you are on campus.
Using the Client
- Click the Start button.
- Click all Programs or find the Cisco AnyConnect Secure Mobility Client in the program list.
- Double click to launch.
- Click Connect to connect to the VPN.
- Enter your UIndy password if prompted.
- Click Disconnect to disconnect from the VPN.