- Login to your Google account using the appropriate username and password.
- In the upper right hand corner of the Google home page, select the button with nine squares and click on the Google+ icon.
- When you have reached the Google+ page, select "Profile" from the menu of options in the left portion of the screen. If you do not currently have a Google+ account, there will be a "Join Google+" option that you will select instead.
- For those who selected Join Google+, edit your name by simply typing in the name you would like to be displayed for your Google account and click Create Profile. Your name will now be displayed as indicated in all Google apps associated with your UIndy account.
- For those who have a Google+ account and selected Profile, you will be taken to the profile page. From here, click on the Edit Profile button on the right side of the screen.
- This will open the "Edit profile box".
- Next, click on the little "i" icon located on the upper right corner of where your name is. This will direct you to the "About me" page.
- On the "About me" page, you will find a pencil editing icon in the first big box at the top with your current name display. Click on the pencil. Options to edit your first and last name will appear in addition to creating a nickname.
- To select how you want your name to appear if you decide to add a nickname, use the "Display my name as" drop down menu at the bottom of the box.
- Click OKto save the changes. Your name will now be displayed as indicated in all Google apps associated with your UIndy account.
- I forgot my UIndy password; how do I reset it?
- I have recently changed my legal name and would like to change my UIndy username. What do I need to do?
- When are the computer labs available for use?
- How can I find the status of my help request?
- I can't see my course in ACE; how do I see if it's there?
You cannot comment on this entry