ID #1003

I have recently changed my legal name and would like to change my UIndy username. What do I need to do?

All legal name changes must first be reported to:

  • Faculty and Staff: Human Resources (Esch Hall 163, 317-788-3997)
  • Students: Office of the Registrar (Esch Hall 131, 317-788-3219)

Once official records are updated, users may request a change in their UIndy username:

  • You may visit the IT Help Desk in Schwitzer 212 or call  (317) 788-3318.
  • Username changes will only be done when user is available via phone or in person.
  • Passwords are not affected, but some resources may be unavailable for up to 24 hours while the change propagates through all systems.
  • It is recommended that username changes are done while classes are not in session.

Only a legal name change will result in a change of UIndy username.

Tags: -

Related entries:

You cannot comment on this entry