All legal name changes must first be reported to:
- Faculty and Staff: Human Resources (Esch Hall 163, 317-788-3997)
- Students: Office of the Registrar (Esch Hall 131, 317-788-3219)
Once official records are updated, users may request a change in their UIndy username:
- You may visit the Technology Support Services in Schwitzer 212 or call (317) 788-3318.
- Username changes will only be done when user is available via phone or in person.
- Passwords are not affected, but some resources may be unavailable for up to 24 hours while the change propagates through all systems.
- It is recommended that username changes are done while classes are not in session.
Only a legal name change will result in a change of UIndy username.