Since new/saved messages, greetings, extended absence greetings, and security codes did not transfer to the new voicemail system, it is necessary for you to complete the following steps to set up your voicemail:
1. Dial into the voicemail system
- If calling from on campus on your desk phone, dial ext. 5949.
- If calling from an off campus number, dial 317-791-5949, and then enter your mailbox by pressing # and your extension (e.g. #3361) at any time.
2. When prompted, dial the default security code: 13579.
3. Follow the tutorial prompts to set your new security code and record a new greeting and name stamp.