ID #1037

Who do I contact regarding telephone-related issues?


For problems associated with phones or phone lines in faculty & staff offices, contact Telecom Services at (317) 788-3318 or

For telephone-related issues in the residence halls or University apartments, students should contact their Residence Assistant (RA) or Residence Director (RD).

Tags: -

Related entries:

You cannot comment on this entry