The IT Help Desk inventory of audio-visual (AV) equipment is provided for the use of students, faculty and staff who are engaged in University-related instruction, presentations, and projects. Personal use of equipment is not permitted.
- I forgot my UIndy password; how do I reset it?
- How do I schedule equipment for class?
- Do you set up the audio-visual equipment?
- Will someone be in the room to teach me how to use the audio-visual equipment?
- Should I bring my personal printer if I am living in the residence halls? Can you help me connect my printer?
You cannot comment on this entry