Many pieces of equipment are delivered as pre-connected systems, such as laptops with LCD projectors and DVD decks with TVs. It is the responsibility of the person making the request or the end-user to actually place, plug in, and operate the technology.
- How do I schedule equipment for class?
- Will someone be in the room to teach me how to use the audio-visual equipment?
- Can audio-visual equipment be borrowed for personal use?
- How do I find common tasks on the Microsoft Office Access ribbon?
- Can the IT Help Desk fix my personal computer?
You cannot comment on this entry