There are multiple ways to schedule equipment from IT Help Desk for use in your class:
- Email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Submit your request via the Equipment Request Form on My UIndy:
- Visit https://my.uindy.edu
- Go to the Tech page, click on the Help Desk Services button, select the Borrow Equipment button, and then click on the Equipment Request Form
- Not all laptops have DVD drives; please specify if you will need a laptop with a DVD drive for every class.
- Students and faculty may borrow audio visual equipment from IT Help Desk for use on campus for academic purposes.
- There is no charge, and equipment may be checked out for 24 hours.
- Due to limited storage capacity in the Health Pavilion, we are not able to deliver equipment to classrooms in this building.
Equipment Available For Delivery (in most buildings*):
Laptop - Windows (on cart - no projector)
Data Projector (no laptop)
Overhead Projector (for transparencies)
Equipment Available for Pick Up in Schw 212**:
Camcorder (mini DV cassette)
**For security/theft reasons, these items must be picked up and dropped off at IT Help Desk, Schwitzer 212.
Microphones may be checked out through Event Services.