How-to documents and answers to your questions about Microsoft Office 2007 (Windows) and Microsoft Office 2008 (Mac)
- How do I save a file in Office to be compatible with an earlier version?
- How do I find common tasks on the Microsoft Office Access ribbon?
- How do I find common tasks on the Microsoft Office PowerPoint ribbon?
- How do I find common tasks on the Microsoft Office Excel ribbon?
- How do I change the default font (Calibri) in Microsoft Word?
- How do I find common tasks on the Microsoft Office Word ribbon?
- Where is the Select All or Find/Replace in Office programs?
- How do I change the default line spacing of 1.15 in Word?
- How do I keep PowerPoint from automatically closing when I close the last document?
- Where can I find Insert Slide in PowerPoint?
- What is Quick Print in Office?
- Can I get Office 365 for free?
- If I open an older Office file with a newer version of Office, will it automatically be saved as the newer version document when I save it?
- Can I save an Office file as a PDF?
- How to create a .pdf file in Publisher