Basic Information for New Technology Users on Campus
Page 1 out of 2 Pages
- How do I get help with my computer?
- How can I find the status of my help request?
- Can I use my personal mobile device on the UIndy network?
- How does Watchdog work to keep me informed?
- What kind of information will Watchdog use and will it be kept private?
- Are any software titles offered to employees for a discounted price?
- How do I make software requests? (Employees)
- How do I build a test or quiz?
- How can a guest connect to the internet on campus?
- Can I connect a game console or TV to the residential network?
- How can I see all of my devices registered on the network?
- How do I copy course content from one ACE site to another?
- How do I connect to the UIndy VPN? (Windows)
- Why will the ACE Assignments Tool not show my assignments? (Mac)
- Why will the ACE Assignments Tool not show my assignments? (Windows)