Basic Information for New Technology Users on Campus
- How can I find the status of my help request?
- Can I use my personal mobile device on the UIndy network?
- How does Watchdog work to keep me informed?
- What kind of information will Watchdog use and will it be kept private?
- Are any software titles offered to employees for a discounted price?
- How do I make software requests? (Employees)
- Can I connect a game console or TV to the UIndy network?
- How can I see all of my devices registered on the network?
- How do I connect to the UIndy VPN? (Windows)
- How do I connect to the UIndy VPN? (Mac OS X)
- Can the IT Help Desk fix my personal computer?
- How do I create my UIndy account?
- Can I use my Apple TV, Chromecast, Roku or game console on the UIndy network?
- What are the general recommendations for personal computers for students?
- Where can a student purchase discounted software or computers?